Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wed nite....looking forward to my leaba...

Woohoo!looking forward to:

Thursday....NO MILES!

and

Friday......NO MILES!

Thank god its Wednesday night,it's been a very long week so far...I think it was because of the 16 on Saturday...and then mon,tues,wed slogging it out in the sun with no wind whatsoever.....but this is the first time ever that I'm going to say....I am too tired to write the blog tonight...normally I spurt out mindless crap but alas......I'll leave it till Saturday the 18 miler...I'm sure there will be a few 'F's' and 'blinds' that day...but that's all part of the craic!

Ok, off to z z z z z z z .........









No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any advice or suggestions please feel free to post, im sure there are plenty people out there like myself wishing to run....