Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wed 5 miles....it's nearly 9 o'clock... where is the time going...

First thing I have to say is ' thank feck there is no running till sunday'! I am absolutely shattered,legs about to fall off me,eyes squinting and wanting my leaba...

But after all that I did the 5 miles under duress to be honest....I really really didn't want to go running this evening...any excuse would have done...I was praying that Kathleen in the office would loose the plot and with any luck would give me a belt in the shins....anything not to go running.... I was desperate this evening...loola

Half the group have dropped off... I can understand completely as this marathon training is a huge time commitment...it affects everything...drinking,sleeping,eating,working and thinking...

I'm ranting again...hitting the wall tonight...had a hectic week in work and I felt like throwing in the towel tonight...I could retire early...and considered doing a few triathlons..less stress...this argument was going on in my head all the way running home tonight...maybe an odd cycle here and there... happy out...but then I think back to the days when I started this training...I haven't got long to go and I would regret it if I didn't keep it up...we have only 4 or 5 long runs to go so I have to stick it out... for my future sanity...it will be a huge achievement..

Couldn't even do the blog last night as I was so tired and went to bed at 10...woke up still tired...even eating my porridge is becoming mundane...have to buy some blueberries or something to jazz it up...and was starved all week come 11o clock...tummy rumbling like a dormant volcano about to erupt...

Am shattered...might go for a cycle sat just to differentiate things....and it will loosen me out for my long run....

16 miles on Sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any advice or suggestions please feel free to post, im sure there are plenty people out there like myself wishing to run....